It is rare for me to see an FMV/Photography art-style game using AGS. I'm downloading it now impatiently - I'm really looking forward to your game :) Once I've finished I'll post a review :)
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
A modern adventure looking retro to rediscover the charm of the point&click games. Me!? I’m Paul Romano!
It was the midnight of an ordinary Friday…
Reached the top of the skyscraper where he works, Paul Romano thinks back to the highlights of his life, starting exactly from the first assignment entrusted to him several years ago: get back a sum of money from a local dealer of which no traces were now to be seen.
But what is the real reason that prompted him to engage this reflection?
Play the part of Paul Romano and discover through his first recollection how his inner journey has began.
Move inside a New York City now subdued to the power of corruption and money, pursuing your objectives. Use your brain to solve puzzles that will present in front of you, interact with the characters that you will meet through your adventure to find more about Paul Romano’s world or just to defuse misfortune of everyone’s life.
- An old school point & click adventure revised where meet new contamination of styles and classic elements, inspired by adventures from the ‘80s and ‘90s, with a 800x600 resolutions and 32-bit colors;
- 15 interactive characters and about 20 NPC to encounter along the way interpreted by real people;
- Original soundtracks composed by Carlo Romano Settanni;
- Approximately 3-6 hours of gameplay (or more), depending on your skills, with various and hilarious dialogues and challenging puzzles of increasing difficulty;
- More or less hidden quotes in tribute to our beloved videogames, anime, cartoons, TV series and movies.
Programming, Script, Graphic and Animations, Dialogues, Puzzles
FB - IG
Script, Fighting Direction, Photography, Beta Test
|Carlo Romano Settanni|
Original Soundtracks, Beta Test
FB - IG
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you very much for the time you we have decided to dedicate to this game!
I look forward to receive your review! :)
So here are some things I have noticed.
1. Great use of fmv sprites. Curious as to how you did the walk cycles, did you use a treadmill?
2. English translation has some typos and broken english. Would be happy to fix that up.
3. Maybe remove unused dialogue options from the tree. Ruins the flow of the dialogue if you can keep repeating them over and again and again.
4. Choose another font rather than the default font. Maybe choose something that is native to the resolution you made the game at - 800x600?
5. Really love the mood of the game and quite curious about the rest of the story. But unfortunately I am stuck and I'm not sure if I'm missing a hotspot. Is there a walkthrough available?
I really appreciate your comments and your criticisms.
I take into consideration your suggestions for a future release and for the next chapters!
Concerning the 5th question, here follow there are two links of forums with some hints & tips about this game:
Please let me know your opinion when you end the game!